Logan blowing out his candles! The cake was a chocolate mouse. Totally yummy.
I want the big piece in the center of the cake. The center is always my favorite.
Logan loves cars. Big or small cars it doesn't matter. I love the look on his face and how he is looking at Jaidyn.
Counting the dough.
Classic Logan face. Sweet shirt dude.
Logan got the nicest BMX bike. He is such a stud.
Another classic Logan look. Kids snatching up all the candy on the floor.
Rob, Caleb and I playing on the playground at the park. Caleb wasn't to sure about the slide. He wanted to get down because I was at the bottom, but didn't want to go down the slide to get to me.
Ella is a lucky 3 year old. She had a petting zoo in her Grandma's front yard. Caleb loved the Lama.
My sweet sweet boy.
Caleb was so tired by the time we got to Ella's party. He didn't care much for the bunny. A moment after this picture was taken a duck quacked very close to Caleb and he made a gasping noise and then started to cry. They ended up putting that same duck in a cage because a lot of the kids were scared of it.
I'm not a huge fan of ducks myself.
Classic George Ferrin face. Caleb has it down.
Crawling all over the place. He loved the grass.
Happy 18th Birthday Tylre! Round TWO (inside joke)
We had to open a door because of all the smoke. haha jk
Tylre reading her cards and racking up the cash. I want to invite all the people that come to Tylre's birthday to my birthday party this year. I could use the dough. Nice toothpick Jaid.
What's up with the toothpick?
Allyson, Jaidyn, Huntre, Tylre, Trever & Logan!
Okay who is Trever going out with? Huntre you are crazy.
Like I said, "Huntre you are crazy!"
Umm enough said.
Not a happy camper. Cute though.
Cute jam jams.
Just chillin on Missy's couch.
Tylre I love you! You are an amazing, sweet and lovely young woman. I'm so lucky to have you as my niece. I've loved watching you grow up and I still can't believe you are an adult now. You will always be my little Shae Shae. I'm so proud of all the decisions you have made in your life. You bring a smile to my face every time I see you. Thank you for being you. Happy Birthday!



1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! how exciting! I will look at it all the time now! Caleb is a doll!
Post a Comment