Caleb's 7 Month Facts:
December 9th - My little man cut his first tooth (bottom left).
December 21st - Mommy and Daddy decided to put Caleb in his own crib. Mommy cried more than Caleb did. He loves his fishing room and daddy loves having his bed back. Since this is all so new to him he wakes up 2 to 3 times a night wanting to feed. I don't have the heart yet to let him cry through it.
December 25th- Prince Caleb crawled on his knees going forward. He has been scooting army style since 6 months, but now he crawls on his knees.
December 28th - My sweet boy got his first cold and an ear infection. Yuck!
Caleb weighs 22lbs and is 29 inches long.
Now that baby boy is crawling he loves going on adventures and he tries to see what he can get into. Everything goes in the mouth. Up until this point I don't think we ever told him no. He is starting to learn the meaning of it now.
His favorite things to play with or put in his mouth are cords, cell phones, Rob's lap top, tv, blinds, dogs food and water, floor plants, shoes, daddy's weights, his brush and comb, spoons, remote controls, books, mirrors, pebbles or small rocks, his jack in the box & his tractor. He is such a boy. He also loves the closet mirrors in his room. He bonks his head on the mirror on purpose and then looks at mommy and smiles.
Caleb mommy loves you. You bring a smile to my face daily and I feel so blessed to be your mommy. I love watching you grow and learn. I'm excited to see what you will come up with next.



1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE the bathtub picture!
Post a Comment