Caleb was obviously ecstatic at the idea of seeing caged animals!!!!

So tuesday morning Alexa dragged me to the zoo with Caleb. It turns out animals are cool! It was more fun trying to get Caleb to see the animals then actually seeing them ourselves. Walking through the entrance he was making a funny noise when he inhaled like he was so excited "uuuhhhhhhh and then he started headbanging like he was at a Metallica concert. Daddy's little boy!
The highlight was the monkey that was showing off and of course the tiger because tigers are COOL
Caleb getting up close with real wildlife. I think the duck was more interested in Caleb than Caleb was in the duck.
All in all a good way to spend the afternoon. I'm sure we'll be back since we are now season pass holders. Here he is our experienced safari man.
2 comments:
The last picture is my favorite - so cute!
When you have a chance, come out and visit the Cincinnati Zoo - we're also season pass holders.
Good job Rob! I am so jealous that you are helping out and publishing on your blog! I wish you would work on mine next!
Post a Comment