Caleb

Caleb

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Silly faces!


Caleb is such funny little boy.  I can't get enough of him.  I just wanted to share some adorable pictures of my little man.  He is growing up so quickly.


I'm loving all the new faces he comes up with.  He sure entertains me.  He loves climbing up the stairs.  Of course he is not aloud to do this on his own.  Rob is actually right behind him. Every night when it's time for Caleb to go to bed, we tell daddy we love him and we say night night while we walk up the stairs.  Caleb loves smiling down at daddy and he waived to daddy last night for the first time.  



He is such a ham!


My two boys!  I love you.  

Caleb loves loves loves his daddy's bike.  Rob loves this and is hoping he will be interested in mountain biking when he gets a little older.  



Okay, yes he is wearing his Christmas jam jams and yes it's February, but who cares right!

Here are a few more pictures I took at the golf course next to our home.  



He found a stick and he was the happiest little 9 month old there ever was.  

5 comments:

Shi and Family said...

I just got a few good pics of Arlo's funny faces and was going to put them on my next blog! Gotta love our boys! (Also, Arlo still wears his Christmas Jamies too, and they say the same thing!)

Vanessa said...

Your little boy is getting so big and is such a cute little guy. I can't believe he is climbing stairs. I have to admit also that I still put our baby in his Christmas pajamas. If they still fit, why not?

KS said...

Does he have dimples, Alexa?!?! Sooooooooooo cute! I love his little cheesy smile! Can't wait to see him in person!!!

Rob and Alexa said...

He does have dimples. :) Didn't get them from me.

Whitney and Michael said...

o he seriously is so cute! i keep forgetting you have a blog so im adding you right now to mine :) we are moving back to arizona after the summer so hopefully we will get to see eachother! love ya