Caleb

Caleb

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Today!

Happy Birthday MOM!  I love you.  My mom turned 61 years young today.  My sisters and dad all went in and got her a Nook.  It's way cool and I think she loves it.
My sisters and nieces all came over today to make hair flowers.  We had a blast and they all turned out so cute.  Enjoy the pictures.
All the grandkids lovin on Grandma.
Craziness 
Take 3
I love all the different faces the little ones make
Aww Caleb giving cousin Lauren a love pinch in the eye.
Weston and Lauren gave grandma the sweetest picture.



Mom just blew out her 1 tea light candle.  I forgot candles so I used a tea light. 

you go mom
I think this is the best picture my mom and Tiana have ever taken.
Getting food ready.  My dad smoked a brisket.  It was amazing.
Everyone grubbing!
So much love in the air.  Sisterly love that is.
Lauren and Logan probably talking about poop again.  Seems to be their favorite subject during dinner time.
Sweet Weston growing out the hair.  Love it!
Caleb's cheering the kids on as they attach cousin Huntre.
I have no words to describe this.
Mike and Missy having a blast.
Huntre's famous self portrait.
A birthday party wouldn't be a birthday party without Weston having cake on his face.
Caleb giving out kisses to the family for the first time.  He loves Huntre.
I have to give credit to Missy.  She was the first person other than me and daddy that he has kissed.  
Before the party my sisters and nieces came over and made these adorable hair bows.  Lauren's looked awesome.
Lauren's deva flower.  Gorgeous little Lauren.
Tiana's masterpiece!
Missy's masterpiece!
My lovely Jaidyn.
Jaidyn's masterpiece!
Huntre's masterpiece!  Huntre's so beautiful.
Tylre's amazing masterpiece.  My other lovely niece.
Tylre making her yoyo for the top of the flower.

We had so much fun hanging out and making flowers together.  They all turned out amazing.

Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you.

No comments: