We had a wonderful time hanging out with all of Rob's mom side of the family. His Aunt Michelle has a beautiful cabin, but there were to many people so Rob, Caleb and I stayed in a tent. It was perfect weather for a tent and Caleb had fun. I bundled him up super warm and he slept well. He did wake up super early because of the sun, but that is to be expected. Here are a few pics from our trip. Enjoy.
The cabin. It was super nice.
Our tent is the dome. front right tent.
Caleb's first motorcycle ride. He loved it.
Uncle Bruce taking the boys on a ride. I think Bruce enjoyed in more than the little boys.
sand box time
Avery about the go down the slide.








2 comments:
Looks like a great time was had by all!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Caleb does not look even close to a baby anymore! He is such a little boy now! That is so crazy, we really need to get together!
Post a Comment