Caleb

Caleb

Saturday, September 4, 2010

House projects!

I've been writing down projects that I wanted to do for my home for years now.  My dad finally helped me make some of them come true.  My dad is amazing.  He made me three shelves that he painted a dark grey and then I purchased some beautiful knobs to accessorize.  Take a look they are gorgeous.
I loved the way they turned out.

Next..my dad put together 8 boxes and painted them light creamy yellow.  I then bought some scrapbook paper and used modge podge to attach them to the wood boxes.  I put them above my dining room table.  


I've also been working on my picture wall.  It's not quite done. I have to collect and print pictures to put in quite a few of the frames, but until then I filled them in with black and white paper.  I'm thinking about adding a ribbon or something to a few of the frames, but for now here it is.


I bought most of the frames from Goodwill for under $3.00 and painted them all black or white.  I'm love it and can't wait to fill all the frames.  






5 comments:

Shi and Family said...

I love the way everything turned out! Those shelves are amazing!!!!! We need to do a date night so Tim can check out your new casa!

Sarah and Trent said...

Cute Alexa! You have a darling style.

Anna Packard said...

I love your decorating! And your so creative! I think I'll steal some ideas from you. I love your picture wall!

Kimmie said...

I love your decorating! Especially those boxes, supet cute. Your little dude is super darling too, those eyes are the best!

jes said...

i love love love it!! i'm definitely stealing some ideas when we finally move out of this tiny apartment! :)