Caleb

Caleb

Saturday, June 26, 2010

May and June!

So much has been going on lately.  We've moved.  We absolutely love our new home.  We moved Memorial weekend and I've been living in a construction zone.  Things have finally slowed down and we just have cosmetic touch ups to do at this point.  When I actually put somethings on the wall I'll take some pictures and post.
  
Rob is super busy.  If he isn't working then he is in school.  Caleb and I don't get to spend much time with him, but we know it's just temporary.  It will be all worth it once he is done.  That's what we keep telling ourselves at least.  


Caleb is growing up right before our eyes.  He is just shy of 14 months.  It just amazes me how much he changes.  He does this silly grin all the time now and it just makes me laugh.  His 6th tooth is finally making an appearance on his top left and it makes his grin that much cuter.  
We got Caleb a little pool for his birthday and he loves it.  First thing he wants to do when he wakes up is go splash around in his pool.  The water is always freezing, but it doesn't stop him. He finally loves to read books.  He wouldn't sit long enough for me to read or even flip pages of a book until a few weeks ago.  Now he loves it when mommy and daddy read to him.  His favorite books are the peekaboo books and anything with animals on it.  
Caleb and I go on bike rides every morning before it gets to hot.  We both look forward to getting out and just enjoying the ride.  




We have a busy month coming up.  I'm in charge of the crafts at girls camp this year for my stake.  I will be gone for 2 nights and 3 days without my precious baby boy.  I've never left him for longer than 4 hours, so this will be tough on the both of us I'm sure.  I'm excited, but sick to my stomach at the same time.  Wish Rob luck.  
Then we have the Weaver family reunion at the end of the month in St. George UT.  I'm totally excited to get out of Dodge.  I literally have not been anywhere outside of town since last September.  I am in need of a vacation.  



Jaidyn's birthday party!  She turned the magical age of 8.  Happy Birthday Jaidyn.  



Isn't she beautiful?  She is super sweet too.




Jaidyn was baptized June 12th.  It was a wonderful day and I am so proud of her decision to be baptized.  



Tylre's Highschool graduation!




Notice Caleb's right cheek.  Yes, he was bit.  




Notice Caleb's fat lip.  Yes, he fell off my bed.  




2nd time he has fallen asleep eating dinner.  




Water logged diaper and cuddling with mommy.  Priceless.  We let him swim naked or we put the water diapers on him.  This was a one time thing and really funny if you ask me. 









Before and after shots of daddy cutting Caleb's hair.  I think daddy needs a trim too.  Caleb was posing for the camera.  He has never done that before. 




Ah OH!  His favorite word.


He likes playing in his crib now as long as I don't leave the room and we don't talk about night night.  

4 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

What a cute little guy!! He is getting so big! And it's almost time for nursery!! WOW!!!

Shi and Family said...

It's about time you posted!!! We need to get together! I really want to see the new house! Great pics!!!!

Kimmie said...

Caleb is so cute! I love his big blue eyes! The pic of him sleeping in his highchair is so cute! Sleeping babies make the best pictures!

KS said...

Alexa, he is so, so cute!