I know you were worried about how they were going to turn out, but as you already know they turned out amazing!!!! I am so happy that you got good ones! We've got ours this weekend... wish us luck that they turn out half as good as yours!!! :-)
So stinkin' cute~ that boy is darling! Those pictures look super chic- great dramatic colors. Your description of Caleb being ONE sounds a lot like Rowan~ isn't it so funny how they catch on to things now?
4 comments:
Love the pictures! And you gotta love those big blue eyes!
I know you were worried about how they were going to turn out, but as you already know they turned out amazing!!!! I am so happy that you got good ones! We've got ours this weekend... wish us luck that they turn out half as good as yours!!! :-)
Seriously cute pictures!! I love the one of him by the turquoise door, and your SHOES! Oh my goodness, CUTENESS! Adorable family, my friend.
So stinkin' cute~ that boy is darling! Those pictures look super chic- great dramatic colors.
Your description of Caleb being ONE sounds a lot like Rowan~ isn't it so funny how they catch on to things now?
Post a Comment