Caleb

Caleb

Monday, March 29, 2010

11 Months today!

I can't say it enough.  I am so in love with my baby boy.  He is my joy and he has his mommy wrapped so tightly around those chubby little fingers.
He is constantly on the move and rarely takes time to just relax, but when he does I'm right there to get a two second cuddle in.  We spend 75% of our day outside.  He loves being outside and takes every opportunity to sneak out the doggie door.  Even if the back door is open he chooses to climb through the doggie door.  He loves throwing his golf ball in the rocks and grass and then leaning over as far as he can to pick it back up.  He does this over and over again.  Just the other day he leaned a little to far and fell right on the Aloe Vera plant and it scraped up his arm pretty good.  Caleb is a very tuff little boy.

Rob cut Caleb's hair Sunday morning.  It was his first hair cut and he did way better than I thought he would.  I took video of the cut and by the time I got the still camera out he was crying.


On Saturday, March 27th we went to our ward Easter breakfast.  Caleb loved finding eggs.  He found 5 and put them all in his basket.  He would pick up an egg then throw it across the lawn.  Then he would pick it back up and put it in his basket.  We had a blast.







We spent some time with Lauren and Weston at the train park a few weeks back. Caleb loves his cousins.  Lauren is so good with Caleb.  

Rob watched Caleb the other day while I went visiting teaching and when I came home this is what I saw.
My heart melted.  I love my boys.

2 comments:

Shi and Family said...

Way cute pics! I can't wait till we go Egg hunting! We need to get together again soon!

Meradith said...

He is so cute Alexa! What a little chubster! And those baby blue eyes are to die for!! Love the daddy and son pics.