Thursday, December 31, 2009
My first post
I've been secretly viewing all of my family and friends blogs for awhile now, so I've decided to try it out for myself. I think blogging is a good way to keep our memories and experiences alive. It's an online journal and since I've never been a good journal keeper I thought I would give this a try. I already know as do you I'm sure that my blog will be mostly about my favorite subject "Caleb". Rob and I are so in love with our little boy. He brings much joy and love into our home. We are so thankful to be blessed so abundantly. So with that said...wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YEA!!!!! I am so happy you started a blog!! Now I can blog stock you. So, know that I am out there, watching and waiting and just make sure you keep it updated!!! (It looks awesome! You did a great job!)
Post a Comment